Although Swagbucks is, in my opinion, the most rewarding and reliable site, there are many other survey and rewards site similar to it. Other sites and apps worth using are MyPoints, instaGC, and Harris Poll Online. My favorite sites for surveys are Survey Savvy and PaidViewpoint. Survey Savvy often offers higher paying surveys, while PaidViewpoint guarantees short surveys that take less than a minute a day to complete.
- Related Post: Best Paid Survey Sites for Making Extra Cash
5 for. Ibotta
Ibotta is an app that offers cash back on your everyday purchases such as groceries, household products, clothing, restaurants, home improvement, gas stations, and more! I once got over $20 back on a routine trip for groceries and household supplies. Getting a rebate is as simple as snapping a picture of your receipt and claiming the offers Ibotta has available. Your cash is available within 24 hours and can be redeemed through PayPal, Venmo, or – you guessed it – Amazon gift cards! You can get a $10 bonus for signing up here and using Ibotta.
- Related Post: How to Save Money on Groceries without printing coupons
- Top 3 Ways to Save Money Shopping Online
- 7 Ways to Make Extra Money from Home
- 9 Ways to Stay Busy Surviving Bed Rest
- How to Survive Bed Rest with a toddler at home